Software Developer III
Designs, installs, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots operating systems software and related program products. Provides technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment. Performs additional job duties as required. Applies basic technical ability to modify jobs, models, processes, basic network definitions, and documentation. Utilizes functional knowledge of job flow process to request changes to production schedule for file transmissions. Has basic understanding of host systems and their functionality. Processes are well defined. Scope is driven by technical/programming expertise. Standard changes to systems are allowed. Manage-ment reviews some changes that impact production.
- 5+ years software development experience using :
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Angular2+ (MUST HAVE)
- HTML, CSS
- node.js, npm
- Web Services
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, functionality, testing and support.
Should have good hands on the following skills:
- Proven experience in Agile/scrum teams and methodologies, TDD & BDD
- Hands on experience on mobile based website development with responsive design and Bootstrap implementation
- Should have desire to learn and work on advanced scripting skills and Curiosity for new technologies
- Having good understanding on SDLC and Unit testing their code
- Demonstrated leadership as a mentor or team lead expected.
- Ability to multitask and take on new technologies.
- Understanding and development of systems for modern digital experiences is a plus.
Skills: Linux Solaris UNIX Java: Advanced Perl
Job Status: Contract/Temporary