Real Estate Specialist
The Real Estate Specialist is responsible for managing the site acquisition process from site identification to permitting.
- Drives search rings to identify and qualify the best available properties for antenna installation.
- Obtains consent for site construction from property owner.
- Requests and/or reviews Title Reports for approved site candidates.
- Coordinates with various personnel to ensure sites meet engineering and construction requirements.
- Assembles and submits Site Candidate Identification Package (SCIP) for client approval.
- Assists with modifications on approved site as needed.
- Negotiates lease agreements between landlord and client.
- Coordinates handoffs with contractors and construction team.
- Ensures sites are compliant with all regulatory standards and requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and internal leadership in order to clearly communicate the status of a project to all parties.
- Provides project reports on an annual, quarterly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Ensures the implementation of policies and best practices.
- Contributes to the organization’s body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
- Exemplifies the culture of Smartlink and upholds company standards.
- Ability to balance and organize multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Ability to think critically and make informed decisions.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Excels in self directed environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in telecom industry and/or commercial real estate is required. An ideal candidate has a working knowledge of laws and ordinances regulating leasing and construction.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.