Smartlink has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator
- The Project Coordinator supports the Project Manager by maintaining document control, database management and coordinating and tracking project activities and communications to ensure project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
- Responsible for all documenting and tracking of project deliverables by interfacing with project staff to ensure timely data entry for real time status reporting.
- Work closely with PM to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Status Reporting- as Manager directs and prepares status reports for management, client, project personnel or others and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a filing system that documents all project activity from which data can be pulled for project closeout files.
- Establishes 3rd party vendors and order services as specified by project staff. Work closely with the regional accounting office to develop purchase orders.
- Billing- Provides documentation and works closely with Project Manager to produce monthly milestone and T&E billing.
- Time & Expense Reports- Gathers time and expense reports from project staff for Project Manager approval and submittal to regional office.
- Single Point of Contact- serves as single point of contact between project and regional office for Payroll, T&E, Accounting, IT, and Shipping & Receiving.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 1-2 years in a highly aggressive technical field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Telecommunications Industry desired.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
- Previous telecom industry experience desired
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as client specifications and requirements, procedure manuals, and reports.
- Ability to write coherent and succinct status/progress reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Project, etc.
- Understanding of Microsoft Outlook and the Internet.