This position will be based on a customer site in Linthicum, MD with less than 5% local travel required to Columbia, MD & Ashburn, VA.
This position is for a Program Manager to serve as the overall lead for integration activities in support of the Xacta application suite. The candidate will be responsible for strategizing with government clients to optimize an enterprise deployment of Xacta in order to meet evolving Government processes and requirements. The candidate will be required to apply domain knowledge and collaborate with team leads and clients to translate functional needs into technical security solutions appropriately. The candidate will interface with Senior level Risk Management practitioners including the Authorizing Official (AO), Information System Security Officers (ISSO), System Owners and Engineers. The candidate will be responsible for providing direct support to the customer for all Xacta application requirements in support of the security authorization mission. This includes, but will not be limited to:
- Business Process Engineering/Re-Engineering
- RMF Implementation Strategy
- End-User/Stakeholder Management and Customer Outreach
- Program Management (Cost, Schedule, Risk, Status)
- Multiple Network Installation and Coordination efforts
- Xacta User-base Synchronization
- Facilitate efficiency and reciprocity throughout the Federal Civilian, DoD, and IC Enterprises
- Current TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant information technology (IT), computer science or information security management experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to independently learn and master the Xacta Software Suite.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn Information Assurance principles including the Risk Management Framework.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Management of Cost, Schedule, Resources, & Critical Path of an Enterprise Software Implementation.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Large IT system integration in a cloud environment.
- Senior Level Stakeholder and Customer Management.
- Overall Contract Management (contract awards, deliverables, staffing, schedule, performance, cost and status reporting, etc.).
- Coordination of application updates, product rollouts, and template activity to include business process re-engineering.
- Effective User Adoption Campaigns (Stakeholder Outreach).
Additionally, the candidate will be required to demonstrate an ability to:
- Diagram and develop business process workflows using Microsoft Visio.
- Develop Program Management Plans in Microsoft Project
- Work tasks autonomously and manage staff located in geographically disparate areas.
- Improve operational performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail with an emphasis on high quality of deliverables.