The Lease Administrator is responsible for overseeing and tracking the leases of cell sites for our clients. They process the leases to make sure all the information is accurate and logged onto a database and filed appropriately.
- Assists with modifications on approved site as needed.
- Negotiates lease agreements between landlord and client.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and internal leadership in order to clearly communicate the status of a project to all parties.
- Provides project reports on an annual, quarterly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Ensures the implementation of policies and best practices.
- Contributes to the organization’s body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
- Exemplifies the culture of Smartlink and upholds company standards.
- Ability to balance and organize multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Ability to think critically and make informed decisions.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Excels in self directed environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years experience negotiating and processing lease agreements.